Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another day~

Was in uniform this morning and i'm on my way to the school. On the way there, my mom asked me what are we doing in the school. So i reexplained. 'We are totally doing nothing in the school! It's a total waste of time! and bla bla bla~' Then she suddenly say, 'let's go home then'. And she really turned around! WOW! I was so shocked! I cant believe it! Anyway, WOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! I can skip school! yay~ :)

She say i can skip school maximum 2 days in a week. Well, at least better than nothing. :)

Went to kay kay's house just now but i leaved quite early. Anyway, i had fun there! =D Thanks kay kay. =)

Daddy and mummy are probably on their way to the airport now? Or they already reach. Anyway, my brother cried a river out of him just now. Poor him. And poor ME! Imagine i have to take care of him for next coming 10 days! BUT, i'll be gone for 5 days! So it's my sisters turn to suffer and i can enjoy~! =D Evil me! xD

No comments: