Friday, October 29, 2010

they are home!!!!!

Mummy and daddy are coming home!!!! woohooooo!!!! =D

Sorry~ i said that i'm gonna post about sabah trip today. But i am really lazy~ maybe this sat or sun?? I promise i'll post it, k? ;) Just not today~ haha.. xD

A few pictures to share with you all... =)

the beautiful beach! :)
Desa farm!
too many people d.
blocking the cows at the back!
haha... xD
at the beach! =D
everyone is wearing their "i'm orang utan" t-shirt!
isnt this nice~
ahh... i really miss sabah.
;)
Crocodile farm!
is the crocodile real or fake?
hmm...what do you think?
haha.. xD
the beach again!!
this is in Manukan Island!
=D

Advise form me to those who love nature.
Sabah is a place you cant miss! It's so beautiful that i cant find a word to describe it!
If you wanna go there in the future, rem to call me too!
I'll be the 1st one to register!
=D

I MISS YOU SABAH!

No comments: